Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sadly very very late...

Okay, way back in March Smart N Naughty tagged me for this, and somehow I missed it. And I looove getting tagged for stuff! Honestly! I'm totally cheesy - sometimes if I don't get tagged, I play along anyway. So of course when I do get tagged I completely miss it. I'm sooo sorry SNN! But I'm going to play now.

Seven things that make me mad (in no particular order):

1. People who are rude to perfect strangers on the phone. I work in customer service for a large financial institution, and nothing makes me angrier than people who call me, who they've never met or spoken to before, and take out every bit of their poor math skills, timing, judgment, breeding, etc on me. Would you talk this way to your boss, or your pastor, or your neighbor? Probably not, and the very fact that I'm a human being demands that you don't talk that way to me!

2. Reeeeeaaaalllyyy slow drivers.

3. People who think that any form of discipline (corporal or otherwise)
is bad thing for kids.

4. People who hurt kids and call it discipline.

5. Gas prices.

6. Husbands and wives who don't appreciate each other.

7. When Blogger eats my posts. (Yes, I know I'm tempting the fates here).

Seven thing that make me happy.

1. My God.

2. My family

3. Um, spanking.

4. My new ipod nano (thanks, baby!)

5. Snuggling

6. Sex, sex, sex!

7. The lake.

Seven fun things I'd like to be paid for doing.

1. Reading

2. Writing

3. Testing sex toys (although doing for free is pretty great too).

4. Taking random internet memes.

5. Sleeping

6. Watching TV

7. Testing how much is just enough of a good thing.

Hehehe...that was fun - thanks SNN!

3 comments:

SmartNnaughty said...

Tracy,

It's cool to see your choices.

Please don't worry about missing it. If you never did it, it would be okay. REALLY IT WOULD.

These things are meant to be fun and not an obligation.

Congrats on your new Ipod!

SNN

Anonymous said...

Tracy, your blog ALWAYS make me smile when I take the time to stop in and read. I loved your lists... We do have a lot in common... BUT, while the 'too slow drivers' annoy me, it is the ones who drive too fast and too recklessly that royally tick me off. WEG

Congrats on the new ipod. I think I want one, too... It was a thoughtful gift.

Joannie

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, SNN. I did indeed have fun with it. :)

Joannie, it's so ggod to hear from you! And I agree with you on the fast, reckless drivers, especially as the mother of a mall child!