Apparently, there was some sort of uproar over links. Apparently, I also missed it. My philosophy is this: this is my blog, and if I like your site, even if I don't have a chance to check it every day, I'll probably link to it. I don't agree with everything on every blog on my blogroll, but they all have something sexy or funny or moving or heartrending or just real to say, and they all spoke to me in some way.
There are a few sites that have linked me without me returning the favor, and usually that's because either I'm not aware that I'm linked there, the site has absolutely nothing at all to do with DD, spanking or even a loving marriage, or something about that site terribly offends my sensibilities. And even if the latter is the case, I don't make a big deal of it. Different strokes, you know?
By the same token, if somebody doesn't link to me, or does and then takes the link down, no hard feelings, okay? Just like this is my blog, that one is theirs. I'm always willing to link new blogs that fall within the sphere of my subject matter here, unless of course, it's just something that does offend me. I'll always be grateful to the wonderful bloggers like Patty, Joannie, Dan, Bethie, and Invidia and TheBoss, just to name a few, who linked to a very new, very inexperienced new blogger and have pushed me to over 266,000 hits. Traffic comes from links, and while I'm certainly not trying to tell anyone what they should like, perhaps I'm giving them a chance to hop over to a blog they wouldn't have found otherwise and make a decision for themselves on whether to visit again or not. And perhaps I'm helping to give someone a louder voice.
And so, without further adieu, here are a few new players in blogdom: you just might find something that speaks to you!
Journey to the Darkside
My Bottom Smarts
Mark's Spanking Quest
My LDD Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
LOL kiddo. I don't get the recent linkishness myself. Whatever was going on I'm glad I missed it, though someone did think I was mad at them for taking down my link. LOLOL until they told me I hadn't noticed. I think yours is the sixth or seventh blog that's brought this up in the last few weeks. Guess there must have been something go on.
Me, I'm a rotten housekeeper, LOL. There's a whole group of new folks on the block that I'd link to ina flash if editing my template wasn't such a cumbersome pain in the neck. My blog's gotten so large with all the art & stuff that the re upload is very touchy, especially with me still on dial up. I've crashed it too many times to count.
The best thing for me is that on quiet saturday's like today when I like to wander down and visit all the links onmy list, when I get to the bottom, if I still have time, I'll pick someone else's list and meander down it visiting places I don't have.
In the end it's an amazing community that weaves in some amazing directions. From this small circle of 'spanking' blogs, I can surf out to religious communities, sex blogs, heavy duty porn blogs, relationship blogs, intellectual and satirical blogs, bondage stuff blogs, all manner of sexual interest blogs, slave blogs, cultural interest blogs, gardening blogs ...
I love the whole idea.
All the implications that go with the I don't link you because I don't like you stuff makes me sad.
No need to explain your link poilicy T, I seriously doubt you'd ever find yorself on the selfish linker list. *g*
patty
i must have missed all the drama. but i've heard a few people talking about it.
Choose only the sites you like.If they link you ,it only means they like your site too.There is obligation.
Sorry,slip of the pen,no obligation I mean.
:)
I agree with you, I link to the sites that I like.
The only other factor that I take into account
is whether they seem like they will be around
for awhile.
I don't expect a reverse link. I appreciate your
linking to my web pages, but I would not make
my link conditional on a reverse link.
There is such a huge wealth of wonderful spanking
material out there. I feel blessed. I'm with
Patty though, it's hard to keep up. And we'd
all like to get some of our own writing done
too.
Best,
Wintermute
Thanks for linking to me. I appreciate it. I appreciate you mentioning me in your post. I am just starting out and this is all so new for me. I really enjoy your blog.
Tracy,
No wars here, just love. Thank you so much for the link!
I linked to your site because it's one I eagerly follow every day. The return link is a very pleasant bonus.
I truly appreciate your assistance and recognition. It means a lot to me.
I'm glad you think we're wonderful, we like you, too. Which is why we linked to you in the first place and why we link to anyone really. (I'm not using the royalty "we" - I mean Dan/SpankBoss and I.)
You've got great style and I enjoy coming by here for visits. Don't worry about that "link exchange" drama. This is your blog, link to whom you like and don't worry abou the rest. Some of them are just greedy for hits and page rank, if you want the truth. Okay, that was a little catty...buth it's still the truth! LOL
Hi Angel,
Thanks for linking to me, I didn't expect that, it was really nice of you. I did give you a return link but I would have found your blog eventually and added it anyway. I love yours and read it constantly.
Wow.. when did blogging and linking become so soap opera-ish.
The Links of Our Lives.. or As the Blog Turns..lol.
I like to read,, I like to see how others live and function and adjust. I learn things, some people's opinions match mine, some don't. But all are valuable and worthwhile. Well, almost all.. ;)
Anyway, I like your blog. That's all I can say. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the solidarity from you all - you guys are what makes blogging so great!
WEG
Post a Comment