Saturday, October 15, 2005
Aaaarrrggghhh!
Okay, I really didn't want to do this, but I've added the word verification feature to the comments. I know this is a pain in the ass, I really do, but I've just spent an hour hunting down and deleting around 40 spam comments scattered throughout the blog. It's not fair to anyone, me or you guys, to have links forced in on us. I don't mind people sending me a link if they genuinely think I'll be interested. But my personal blog is not the place to push cat toys, ceiling fans, or 6 day body makeover plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tracy,
I came to the same conclusion after a similar experience. In 2005, word verification seems to be a necessary evil.
Have a wonderful weekend!
(Hugs)
Thanks for understanding. :) From reading around, we're apparently not the only ones getting hit. >(
Thanks, jo. :)
Post a Comment