Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The week so far...

Thank you for the wonderful Birthday wishes, everyone! So far, my time off has been lovely. Sunday, Nick took our daughter (who I'll call Morgan for simplicity's sake) to Wal-Mart to let her shop for me. For about a month now, she's had her eye on a particular pattern of dishes (keep in mind that she's four). Every time we went there, she'd say, "Mommy, I'm going to buy you a beautiful dish for your birthday!" I told Nick last week, "If you do nothing else, please take her to Wal-Mart and let her get me a 'beautiful dish'."

He took her and let her get me a large plate and a coffee cup (they really are beautiful!). She also picked out several watches, and he gently narrowed it down to the most subdued one (it's pink with flowers). Then he took her to the grocery store to get a cake. She insisted on a white cake with red flowers and green leaves (Mommy's two favorite colors) and chocolate ice cream. It would've been a wonderful birthday if I'd had nothing other than the look on her face when she watched me open her gifts to me. Now I know why my Mom always cried on her birthdays when we were little.

Sunday night I got paddled. There were various reasons too numerous and mundane to go into here, but a big reason was just that it had been long enough that I was starting to feel anchorless again. He offered to let me postpone it, but I knew he wouldn't do it on my birthday, and I didn't want to wait until Tuesday, so I asked to just get it done with. He brought the fish paddle up to the bedroom, and I positioned myself over a stack of pillows. I don't know how long it went on - I lost track after a hundred or so. I had a hard time staying still, and in the future there will be some consequences for that. The plan for now is that getting out of place will mean that my panties come down and he starts over from the beginning.

After the paddling, he began to rub my bottom, and before long my panties came down for a very nice reason, and pretty soon I was asking for my birthday spanking. He happily obliged, and this one was very nice indeed.
Although...it seems that my husband is under the impression that I'm around sixty years old. I'm actually 28, but I don't suppose I'll complain about the extras - especially when they lead to . WEG.

Well, I'm off to bed - Morgan is singing in a preschool program in the morning, then Nick and I are going with her class to the pumpkin patch. Good night, all!

10 comments:

little one said...

Awww, sounds like a wonderful birthday. I'm happy for you. Just gotta love 4 year olds!

Hope y'all have fun at the pumpkin patch.

little one

Trish said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like your daughter is just an awesome kid, I miss mine being that little. They just get so excited over the cutest things when they are little.
Hope you all had fun in the pumpkin patch.

Dawn said...

Sounds like a lovely birthday!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good birthday Angelbrat. big smiles. You sound like you like Wal mart as much as I do. :)
We went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday...love going there every year...

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Morgan sounds like a real sweetie. I have many happy memories of our daughter at that age.

Your birthday just keeps getting better. Congrats again and may next year be even better!

AngelBrat said...

Thank you so much, all. :) The pumkin patch was a lot of fun today. It was so cool to really get a chance to see her interact with her classmates. :)

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, jo. :)

Anonymous said...

It's so neat that you and Nick both got to go to the pumpkin patch with your daughter. I loved reading about her sweet gifts too. Glad you had a nice birthday.
Kristi

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Kristi. It was really neat. :)

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Janet. It really was lovely. :)