Saturday, October 15, 2005

A date! A date!

Yup - I got to go on a date with my husband. He took me out on Tuesday night to see a local band play. It was miles too loud and loads of fun!


My mom kept our little girl overnight, and it was wonderful to have the evening alone - although we both got a little teary when we realized we would be going to bed WITHOUT ANY KISS ATTACKS!

Monday was lovely as well - very hot sex, and a nice gg spanking with the blue silicone spatula, which is awesome for play. It leaves my bottom at a very nice point - you know, the stage after a really serious spanking when you've had enough time for the peace to start to come over you and the raging fire to ease to a very sexy heat. WEG.

I have the next 5 days off - sort of a mini vacation. My birthday is Monday, and on Wednesday Nick and I are joining our daughter on her class trip to the pumpkin patch. That leaves Tuesday just for me and the
house. It'll be an unaccustomed luxury to be able to clean without a four- year-old tornado tearing a path through whatever room I've just straightened. I will at least flutter.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

That all sounds delightful, especially your description of Monday. Are you anticipating anything special for your birthday?

I wish a most happy birthday and a splendid mini-vacation!

AngelBrat said...

Honestly, I'm hoping NOT for anything special - except maybe a birthday spanking! Money's a little tight right now, and I've tried to get Nick to agree to just celebrate later - but I'm not sure it's worked.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 5 days off! Enjoy them and take a little time for yourself.
Angel

Dawn said...

fly! fly! Have a ball! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday angel and enjoy your 5 days off. Sounds just lovely...

AngelBrat said...

Thank you all. :) I've enjoyed it very much so far!