Saturday, September 24, 2005

What happened...

As a matter of fact, there was cleaning and ravishing! I folded and put up a bunch of laundry that I'd been carefully avoiding for several days.

As for the ravishing, well it may have been me that got ravished. Not that I'm complaining. WEG. Of course that only means that since that part didn't go according to my plan, I'll just have to make a second attack, hehehe...

Regarding the spanking part, what I may not have made clear in my post is that that part is a much more emotional than physical need. There are things I need to have addressed and put to bed, and Nick understood that. He has plans to take care of it this weekend. It would have been too jarring with the sex, and I'm glad he had the wisdom to know it would be better to wait. Although he did get in a few playful swats during the ravishing. WEG

5 comments:

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Carrie. And lovely is a good word. :)

Bonnie said...

Ravishing with swats sounds delightful. I hope your second attack yielded the results you sought.

Love your blog! It's well designed and well written.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Love your blog! I was wondering if you know of a way to get it in RSS feed? I thought all blogs were capable of this. I'd love to add you to my news feeds.

Thanks,

Jen

Anonymous said...

Tracy, glad that you got a some relief and that you also have a great husband who understands the timing of the spanking.
Angel

AngelBrat said...

Bonnie, verry cute blog!

Thanks, Jen. I'm afraid I'm useless as far as RSS feed. I'm probably the most technologically handicapped blogger out here!

Angel, thank you. :D