Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Esse

Nick and I have been lusting after furniture from Liberator ("bedroom adventure gear") for a while now. This is their lastest addition and our new object of longing, the Esse. Posted by Picasa


Oh yeah...I also want this (click to enlarge):
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh wow i love that furniture.

Anonymous said...

HUgs sweetie...so glad you feel better...nice toys here too...:)

Take care :)

AngelBrat said...

I'm thinking about taking out a loan. ;)

Thanks, Annissa. :)

Anonymous said...

my husband and i have the cube, and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!
we want to get the ramp/wedge combo also.
i highly recommend their stuff, it is durable and extremely well made.

AngelBrat said...

I want the ramp/wedge combo too! Such a perfect piece to bend over...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm - now that's a pretty nifty piece of furniture! They look so... versatile.

I want one too.

AngelBrat said...

Versatile - that's one reason I really want that one in particular: an infinite number of play positions, AND you can pass it off as a piece of modern style furniture!