Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I NEED SEX!!!!

I do! And a spanking. And both of them should be long and hard. Last week and so far this week have been incredibly tiring - just full of those days where you seem to be running hard and getting nowhere. So tonight, I'm going to accomplish something. It may only be cleaning one room, but I'm going to get something done. And then I'm going to ravish my husband.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its almost time for bed and still no rooms clean. And what about this ravishing????

Dawn said...

lol you GO girl!

Unfortunately, I'm thinking maybe you lost your energy :)

Anonymous said...

Take the initiative and you"ll get what you need.

Anonymous said...

you are disgusting

AngelBrat said...

I guess the night wasn't over yet, hmmm, babe? WEG

Thanks for the encouragement, Calliah and mattie. :)

And thank you for standing up, Carrie. Isn't it just terrible how us bloggers force our sick views on these poor, captive readers? lol

Janet, thanks, I emailed you. :)

Anonymous said...

I can completely understand how you feel right now. I am longing for my own Master/Husband so much...I need sex too!