This Spanko Survey came from a now defunct blog long ago. I'm a sucker for memes, so here goes!
1. Have you ever gotten spanked?
Well, yes.
2. Do you like to be spanked?
Generally no. I know that sounds like the wrong answer, but most spankings I get are disciplinary in nature, and they wouldn't be very effective if I enjoyed them. I do appreciate them (at least once they're over), but I can't say I enjoy them. Now we occasionally do play, and I very much enjoy getting spanked then.
3. Are you bad?
No, not really. I honestly hate to upset/frustrate/disappoint Nick, so I rarely do something wrong deliberately. Most of my spankings stem from laziness or poor time management. The rare exception is when it's been so long since I've been spanked that my attitude starts to spiral out of control. When I get to that point I get really stressed and snappish and usually end up picking a fight despite knowing better.
4. Are you spanked over your pants, or do you get spanked with your pants and panties down?
This has changed back and forth over the years. There was a time when he always, always, always pulled my pants down, or made me do it myself. Then he went for a long time rarely spanking on my bare bottom. These days it really depends on why I'm getting spanked, but if I'm in any kind of real trouble they generally come down.
5. What is your favorite thing about spanking?
Well, obviously there's a sexual element to it for me, but I guess the best thing for me is how loved and taken care of it makes me feel. And I guess referring to DD in general, I love the security it has given both of us in our roles in our marriage. I'm proud to say that Nick wears his authority and the respect I show him with ease, and that wasn't always the case. When he sees friends of his whose wives treat them like children, it doesn't stir up resentment because he can relate - he feels sympathy for them, but he knows his wife thinks more of him.
6. Do you get spanked hard?
Not as hard as I used to, but for whatever reason I just can't take as much as I used to be able to take. It's still hard enough to get his message across.
7. What position are you in when getting spanked?
Most of the time bending over the side of the bed, but occasionally lying on the bed on my stomach.
8. What do you like to be spanked with?
In my fantasies, usually the Spencer paddle, the Jokari paddle, the Cracker Barrel paddle, the Cane-Iac Jr paddle, or just about anything wooden. In reality they all hurt like hell and deliver a serious punishment. I guess his belt is the implement that is the sexiest in execution, but it can hurt plenty bad too.
9. Who spanks you?
My husband
10. How long does the spanking last?
Once upon a time he didn't get the paddle out for less than 50 swats, and it was usually many, many more. Several times we've topped 1000 in one session. But these days it's rare for me to get more than 50, and 100 is almost unheard of. I think sometimes more would do me good, but I have a hard time staying still for the ones I get.
11. When is the last time you got spanked?
Friday night.
12. Do you spank yourself?
I have on occasion
13. Do you have a spanking fetish?
Um, yes.
14. After your spanking is over, do you still act bratty later on?
Nope. If I get spanked for an attitude issue, it pretty much fixes it right up.
15. How hard do you get spanked?
This seems repetitive, but hard enough for me to learn my lesson.
16. Have you ever gotten your bottom belted?
Yes, but it's not something he uses all that often.
17. Have you ever gotten paddled?
Yes, more than anything else.
18. Have you ever gotten spanked in public?
Not like a real, full blown spanking, although I've gotten plenty of random swats.
19. What do you get spanked with the most?
It's pretty evenly split between several wooden paddles. He goes through stages where he tends to use one more than others, but the last few spankings I've gotten have all been with different paddles.
20. On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say your spankings hurt?
Most of them are a solid 9, but the last 10 or so swats are always about an 11.
21. Do you feel you deserve it?
I probably deserve it more than I get it.
22. What do you get spanked for?
Usually letting the house get out of control or an attitude issue.
23. How many times have you gotten spanked?
572. No, I'm kidding - I have no idea. A lot though.
24. Have you ever gotten spanked in front of your friends?
I've gotten a swat or two, but nothing serious.
25. Have you ever gotten caned?
A couple of times. We've got several canes, but Nick rarely uses them. I'd actually not mind trying them again.
26. Do you like the pain of a spanking?
Nope!
27. Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon?
Yes
28. Have you ever gotten spanked with a hair brush?
Yes, but more often with a bath brush.
29. Is there something spanking related you'd like to try that you never have?
Once Nick told me that he was pretty lenient on me (which is true), and that I really wouldn't want to see him be really strict. I've always kind of wanted to spend just one day, or maybe a weekend with him doing just that, not letting me get by with anything, disciplining me for every single little thing I do wrong. I wouldn't want to live that way all the time, but I would really like to experience it just once. I've also kind of always been curious about being put in the corner before/after/during the middle of a spanking.
30. Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?
I have, but it's been a long time.
31. Is spanking a big part of your every day life? It's something I think about a lot, but it's not really a big part of it.
32. Do you get spanked more than once a day?
I have before, but it's not a common occurrence.
33. How often do you get spanked? As often as Nick thinks I need it, which generally translates to about once every 1-2 months. I personally think I earn it more often, but it's not up to me.
34. Is your butt red and sore afterwards?
Yes
35. Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker?
No
36. Do you believe in spanking?
That's a weird question. Yes?
37. Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?
Many times.
38. At what age did you start getting spanked?
I did get spanked (a few times) as a kid, but as an adult, at age 20.
39. Do you think spanking is a good punishment?
It's certainly effective for me.
40. Have you ever gotten spanked for swearing?
No, but I have made a spanking worse by swearing in the middle of it.
41. Do you think spanking is fun?
It can be.
42. What does your spanker say to you before your spanking?
Usually "turn around" or "bend over".
43. Have you ever gotten spanked for getting bad grades?
No
44. Have you ever gotten spanked for no reason at all?
Not really
45. Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher?
Once, in the 2nd grade.
46. Do you want a spanking right now?
Not particularly, but I need to go to bed if I don't want one tomorrow.
47. Do you get lectured during a spanking?
Not really during, but Nick usually lectures me before and sometimes after spanking me.
48. Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air?
Yes
49. Have you ever gotten spanked so hard your butt was swollen?
Many times
50. Have you ever watched someone else you know getting spanked?
No. I sadly don't have any RL friends who are into it (although I think seeing someone I know get spanked would probably be uncomfortable for me).
51. Do you hate spankings?
Only when I'm actually getting them. :)
52. Have you ever spanked someone?
Not really, although I've swatted a girlfriend a few times for fun. And I've whacked Nick on the butt with my hand a few times, but I wouldn't dare try to really spank him.
53. How many people spank you?
Just one. :)
54. Have you ever been spanked with more than one implement?
Yes
55. Have you ever gotten spanked for lying?
Yes
Good grief that was long! Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello ;)
I like your blog... My husband and I are more in D/s relation, but we still trying to go into DD. Kind of problem is that I like being spanked, so I need to be get so many swats to make it more punishment than foreplay, that it could be dangerous :) But you also shocked me with 1000 swats! I'm squeezing after 30 :P
P.S. Sorry for my English. It's still not the best.
Good nite, hope you had a good nights sleep
I love your post and I hope you made it to bed on time. Great questions and answers
Post a Comment