Monday, August 18, 2008

Ouuuuch!

Oh my goodness was it awful last night! And I only got 26 swats, and they weren't even that hard. But my bottom was already very sore. When I went to the bathroom after it was over it literally hurt to pull my panties down. I'm not really looking forward to another one tonight. Hopefully the parts will be in tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though your bottom is sore right now. I know you are so happy to have discipline back into your life.

PK said...

Bless your heart! And where do I sign up?? I am glad Nick is taking such good care of you but I still hope the parts get in soon!

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Tracy, doesn't that sore butt give you a feeling of security, at least that's what Mel used to say.
Hope that the parts come in soon.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Very much so, anonymous. :)

Thanks, PK. They came in today.

Paul, she was absolutely right. I feel very well taken care of!

Hugs,

Tracy