Hey guys. How's everything going? This have been hectic here. We went to Texas for the wedding last weekend, and it was great fun, although for what they spent on the wedding we could probably pay off our house, not to mention both cars and the bike. Oh well, not my life. Nick and Morgan did just fine on the plane, and even want to fly again. It sucked majorly to have to come back Sunday evening and then be back at work 13 hours later, but at least we have a long weekend now.
I got a freaking speeding ticket the other day. For going 45 in a 40! Seriously, that's not speeding. Unfortunately the cop didn't see it that way. Nick wasn't happy about it, but he didn't show any inclination to spank for it either, which to be honest, very much surprised me. Last time I got a speeding ticket he made me feel every dollar of the fine, but these things are up to him, so I guess that's how it is.
Last night my mom kept Morgan overnight. Nick and I went and had dinner and visited a couple of toy shops in search of a the Kama Sutra Love Oils and the Taffy Tickler so highly recommended by Grace and Eva. Sadly the Taffy Tickler was nowhere to be found, and although we finally found the Love Oils, it was a package deal of all the flavors, and the $45 price tag was a bit out of our budget this week. We did, however replace my much loved Hustler Cyberflick Egg Vibrator. We had a lovely evening breaking it in!
Now we're headed off to the cabin for Nick's family's annual Labor Day weekend fish fry. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm sure if you look online you will find the oil way cheaper. I didn't get the sampler though!
Sounds like you had fun though.
Have a great weekend. Glad the trip went well.
HUGS!
grace
Tracy, nice to hear from you, lucky to get away free with a speeding ticket. Mel never did.
Though I agree 45 MPH is hardly speeding.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Too bad the cop didn't give you a good spanking instead of a speeding ticket... Great blog, I really like it! Take care.
tina from Sweden
Thanks, Grace. Can you recommend a flavor?
Paul, I agree - I sure didn't get away with the last one!
Thank you, Tina!
Post a Comment