Monday, April 07, 2008

Missing my baby...

....which some people might think is silly, considering he's usually only been home for a couple of hours by this point in the day. But those people don't know how awesome and addictive my husband is! But anyway, he got there safe and sound, and we had a lovely little ooey-gooey phone conversation to make me feel better.
 
Yesterday my friend Alicia (who I teach children's choir with) picked Morgan up and gave me the night off so Nick and I could have some time alone before he had to leave. We went to a gorgeous local park that we'd never been to before so we could see it all and take some pictures of the beautiful spring flowers. Today after I picked Morgan up from school I took her there too, and I got some gorgeous pictures of her. I wish I could put the ones of her up on here so that everybody could see my beautiful princess, but I'll have to settle for showing you some of the park itself...

6 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, looks like a nice place, did Morgan like it?
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

grace said...

I'm so sorry you have to be away from your honey! I've only had to do that a couple of times in our marriage and I HATED every second of it. I always acted like a big baby!

The park looks lovely! Don't you just love spring?

HUGS!
grace

Reesa Roberts said...

Very pretty photos, Tracy!

Anonymous said...

Trac,

those pictures are beautiful :).

Big hugs,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. I can't wait to see blooms on our trees here in MI. I'm sorry you have to deal with a husband out of town. It's a miserable thing, I know.

Lori

AngelBrat said...

Thank you for all the comments! Morgan had a great time there, and it was hard to take a bad picture with those surroundings! I just wish Nick could have been there with us!