Monday, March 17, 2008

This is a very quick post...

...because I have lots to do. Okay, I know you won't believe it, but I got spanked again last night. Seriously! I know you're shocked, because I sure am - I mean, it hasn't even been two months yet!

Saturday Nick told me to unload the dishwasher. Now I heard this, processed it, and even planned to obey it, but immediately after that it fell out a hole in my head. I actually looked at the sink full of dishes several times on my way past them during the day and thought "I should really load those dishes here in a minute" without ever remembering that I'd been told to do just that! When bedtime came, Nick pointed out that they were still in the sink, and all of a sudden my memory started working again.

Unfortunately it was too little, too late, and he promised me I would be spanked the next day. Morgan spent the night with my mom since she's on spring break, and when bedtime rolled around again, he turned me over and yanked down my pants. This one wasn't as bad as the last one by far, but it was definitely an attention getter. I got somewhere around a hundred with his hand. I keep forgetting that the reason he doesn't punish with his hand more often is that it hurts his hand, not because it doesn't hurt my bottom. Cause let me assure you, it did. He must have built up some serious strength swinging that paddle last week.

Anyway, here's the really shocking part. Barring a miracle, I'll be getting spanked again tonight. The vast majority of the laundry is done. Really! But there's also an astonishingly large display of clean, folded clothes in the den, and a few more loads left to wash. So until that's finished and put away, I'll be getting spanked every night, starting with 25 swats and going up by 5 a night until I'm finished. I don't expect to get more than maybe two nights, but that means that I have to wrap this up pretty darn quick.
And he's letting me choose the implement. I'd love to be able to pick this:


Sadly, I don't own it. And I have to go with something substantial, or he'll make the choice for me. Sigh...

Anyway, Happy St Paddle's Day! Off to wash and fold!

4 comments:

grace said...

I believe laundry is evil. I say we start making disposable clothes. Life would be much easier.

Well, at least we know someone will have clean underwear...and a sore butt to put them in!

HUGS!
grace

PK said...

And yet another of my long lost twins surfaces! We are so much alike. Now if I could get my Nick to do something about it.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Tracy, it's obvious that you wanted that spanking, otherwise you would have done as you were told.
Mel used to deny vehemently that she wanted a spanking, yet she managed to earn them quite often.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Grace, finally! Someone who shares my viewpoint! I was just telling a friend today that socks are the root of all evil. Maybe some people thought it was money that was the root of all evil, but no, it's socks!

PK, LOL! Funny how many of us there are running around!

Paul, I truly did forget about the dishes, but I can't deny that it warms my heart as well as my bottom when he steps up to the plate, so to speak. :)