Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hooray! I slayed the Laundry Monster!

Yippee! The laundry is all done! So I did get spanked on Monday night, as I expected. And I really did work hard, but there was just no way it was going to get finished in one night. Nick used his hand again, but apparently he decided that since he was only going to give me 25, his hand could handle spanking as hard as he could the whole time. Yeah, that hurt.

Tuesday I was not finished, but Nick gave me a pass on the spanking, for a couple of reasons. First of all, I had a huge amount of it done by the time he got home. Second of all, Monday night we had to go to my Mom's house to pick up Morgan (who at first was going to spend the night again, but then got homesick), and we ended up spending a couple of hours there. That didn't get me out of that night's spanking, because even without the time at Mom's I wouldn't have finished that night, but I might have made it by Tuesday night if we hadn't had to go get her the night before. Plus, putting up all the laundry entailed going through all of Morgan's clothes already in her room to get rid of what didn't fit so I'd have room for what did, so that put me behind too. Also, I was having kind of a blue day, having been through some of my grandparents' stuff when I went to pick Morgan up after work, and he could tell that I needed some understanding.

He let me know however, that there would be no such stay of execution if I didn't get it all done by Wednesday night. Fortunately I finished it all up. So now I just have to keep on top of it.

On to silly spanko stuff - I found this Bar Soap Generator via The Generator Blog, and I couldn't resist:


1 comment:

Paul said...

Tracy, and if he hadn't spanked you, you would have been mightily disappointed and put out.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.