Friday, November 23, 2007

Stuff her stocking for $2.88

They're baaaaaack! Wal-mart has the infamous curved bathbrush with their holiday gift sets again this year, and as the tag says, they're only $2.88. And for that small price you get not only a truly evil implement, but a few other spa/bath tools as well. This is a thoroughly impressive spanking toy though, better suited to punishment than play, so don't say I didn't warn you!

7 comments:

mthc said...

Yep.we got that exact same one this morning! Happy holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I saw this on your blog this morning, and showed my husband, and we finished dinner and went to walmart and found them!!! They only had 3 left, of course we bought one. Thanks for the heads(I mean bottoms) up!!!
A devoted lurker

AngelBrat said...

Have fun, mthc! :)

Anonymous, how cool! I'm so glad I could point the way! :)

john said...

I saw this thing on marketplace as a second hand set. Offered 5 Euros and got it. It really is an excellent spanking implement

AngelBrat said...

It certainy is, John. Very effective!

Anonymous said...

i'm going to walmart tonite to get it!!!
err... do you think the walmart in canada also sell the same things?

AngelBrat said...

I sure hope so, elin - let me know if you get one!