Friday, September 21, 2007

Sleeeeeeeepy!

Ahhh...done with the housework. Well, the laundry monster is still lurking, but the rest of the house looks good, even Morgan's room, which took a ridiculous amount of work to get finished. The child has too much stuff. But right now she and her friend are downstairs playing in the glorious order of it, and I'm glad I put in the time on it. She helped too, of course. And Nick was awesome about working on the other areas of the house. He and I are hanging out in bed with The Benchwarmers on the TV, and I thought I'd take a minute to do this little survey I found over at Kate James' place.

1. Do you like cheese? I'm of the opinion that every dish is good with cheese on it or in it. But what about ice cream, you say? Ah, clearly you've never had blueberry cream cheese ice cream.

2. Have you ever done heroin? NO

3. Do you own a bike? No, but we'd love to each get one.

4. What are you doing tonight? About to go to bed.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Cheap and easy meal. Nathan's are the best.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dr Pepper. Gimme caffeine!

9. Can you do push ups? Yes

10. Is your bathroom clean? Why yes it is!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

12. Do you have friends? Yes, and I feel blessed to count many of you among them!

13. Do you miss someone? Yes

14. Middle name? A bit too personal...

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I'm exhausted
2. But still kind of horny right now
3. I want a spanking!

16. Name the last 3 things you bought.
1. Gas
2. Mountain Dew
3. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Diet Coke

18. Current worry? Money

19. Current hate? Nothing

20. Favorite place to be? With Nick

21. How did you ring in the New Year? At home with Nick and Morgan

22. Where would you like to go? Ireland

23. Are you hungry? A little

24. What/who made you laugh last? Benchwarmers

25. Do you own slippers? No

26. What shirt are you wearing? One of Nick's T-shirts

27. Do you burn or tan? Totally burn

28. Favorite color? Green, pink

29. Would you be a pirate? No

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing in the shower.

31. What did you have for lunch? Philly cheese steak sandwich

32. Name someone who has changed your life. Nick

33. What's in your pocket right now? Change, but my pants are not on me right now.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? My Little Pony

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Tearing during childbirth

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two

37. Who is your loudest friend? Elizabeth

38. Who is your most silent friend? Ann

39. Do you wish on shooting stars? Always

40. What is your favorite movie? The Notebook

41. What is your favorite candy? Goetz Caramel Apple Sticks

42. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Just the Wedding March

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? Who cares?

44. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Cleaning

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Not yet!!!

3 comments:

PK said...

Great meme! I hope you don't mind if I steal it. I thought I was the only grown up that had to start my day with a soft drink!

I am glad your cleaning is done! Do you hire out? I have to do some major cleaning before mid October but I can't seem to get started.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Tracy, thanks for the meme, always nice to learn more about my friends.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

I don't mind at all, sweetie. :)

I always have the same problem getting started. I've found that if I asked Nick to get pointed in one direction he's usually glad to do it. But hiring out has a definite appeal...;)

Thanks, Paul. :)