
I hope you guys all had a safe and happy Labor Day. I sure wish I could've taken my own glittery advice and taken the day off, but sadly it was not to be. We did however get to go spend some time with my family after I got off work (thus the very late posting), so it wasn't a total loss.
We were on our way home when Morgan decided she wanted to play her famous guessing game. Now this game consists of her either describing very easy things in extremely obvious ways ("It's green, it goes on the road, and you're driving it right now") or very unlikely things in very obscure ways ("It's red and yellow." That was the extent of her hints - it turned out to be "fire").
Anyway, for whatever reason she decided to describe me as follows: "What (who) gets very, very red when she's very sweet?" Okay, I don't think I have a particular predisposition to blushing when I'm being "very sweet" so this one took us some time. After we finally guessed "Mommy" Nick looked at me and said, "Well I don't know that being sweet turns you red, but I know that turning you red can make you very sweet." Funny guy...
Hope you guys had a great weekend!

4 comments:
Tracy, do you think Morgan been peeking.
Well Nick ought to know!!! *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
LOL, he sure ought to!
I think I like Nick's style! And I am assuming he is absolutely right!
Hugs,
PK
I rather like it myself, PK. :) It's funny, but I can't even count the number of times he's remarked in wonder about the "sweetening effect" a spanking has on me.:)
Post a Comment