Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday

I'm feeling pretty under the weather today, so this will be a short post, but I do have something I want to express gratitude for. Nick found out at work yesterday that his current schedule will remain in effect until October 1st "or further notice." It's my hope and prayer that further notice will never come and that things can stay as they are. In the meantime, it's very nice to have a month's reprieve!

4 comments:

Caryagal said...

oh! I sure hope so!!! I sure hope that you are better soon and that the further notice never ever comes!

Carye

Paul said...

Tracy, I'll second what Carye says.
Feel better soon and may the status quo remain.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

hope you get to feeling better

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Carye - me too!

Thank you, dear Paul. :)

Thank you, histrazure, and welcome!