Tuesday, August 07, 2007

For Anonymous (and my other Safari surfers)

Spanking Forums
Joannie and Friends
In Manum Viri
Growing Together Through Domestic Discipline Dynamics
The Spanking Den
The Vanilla Spanking Forum
Discipline and Love
TheBrat's Place for Spanking
Southern California Spanked Wives and Girlfriends Club
DDEW
Margot's Room
Domestic Discipline and HOH Relationships
Spankspot
Spanking Implement Resources
Leather Thorn Paddles
The London Tanners
The Vermont Country Store
Adam and Gillians
Other Great Blogs (non spanking)
Inside the Mind of Gloria Brame
Trying to Soar
My Tasty Space
Other Random Sites I like to Play On
FlyLady
Saving Dinner
Strange Cosmos
Airtoons
Acme Licence Maker
Atom Films

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Thank you for the resources, it will take some time to go through all that, but what a valuable reference. Love your blog, and check it so often - too often (I have that housekeeping problem, too)!

AngelBrat said...

Thank you. :) I'm glad I could help!