Saturday, July 07, 2007

Please bear with me...

I know I've been scarce on here this week, and I'm afraid it won't get better for a few more days. Nick's sister is getting married Sunday, and as we're all three in the wedding, there's been a ton of running back and forth to do. Hopefully things will calm down by next week and

4 comments:

lunaKM said...

Hi!

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do me a favor.

I'm asking everyone who has my blog linked on their blog to help me get the word out about my Blogathon for Charity efforts. All I'm asking is a post or two written about it, or crossposting my original Blogathon post a couple of times before the day of the event on July 28th. It doesn't have to be long, just a "Hey check out what luna's doing for charity!" is okay.

I would be honored if you would consider pledging as well, if you have the change to spare. You can read about my upcoming 24 hour blogging for charity on this post: http://www.the-iron-gate.com/blog/2007/07/05/blogathon-2007/

I also have a few pages on my blog talking about my chosen charity and how to sponsor me.

Thank you so much in advance!

--luna
http://www.the-iron-gate.com/blog/

Paul said...

Tracy, take as long as you need, noboby is pushing. We will be here when you are ready.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Reesa Roberts said...

Hope you have a great time at the wedding! Especially the reception!

Huggs,
Reesa

AngelBrat said...

Sure, luna - I've got to run right now, but as soon as I get back.

Thanks, Paul and Reesa!