
Second of all, there are going to be some changes on the blog, namely the links and the artwork. This has been a difficult decision, and a very personal one, but basically it comes down to the fact that some of the sites I've linked have become a conflict with my faith. I don't make it a secret that I'm a Christian, but I've not had a very good testimony on here all the time. Because I refuse to point out this blog or that, for the time being at least I'm removing all the links except the links to DD forums, implement resources, and literature sites. I'll also be removing some of the more graphic artwork I've posted.
I know this won't be a popular decision, in part because I've always made it a point to promote new blogs, but I feel like this is something I have to do. I know that I'll lose a lot of hits, because understandably a lot of people will de-link me too, but I didn't start this blog to generate hits. That said, I'm very grateful for every hit that I've had, and I hate that this will inevitably offend some people. Please don't email me asking me to re-add your link, because I won't. Also, please don't take it personally.
I've made a tremendous number of friends through the blog, Grace, Paul, Carye, Eva, Bonnie, Ceeci, Reesa, Paige, Joannie, Tanya, Kallisto, Bethie, Cindy, Dave, PaulH, just to name a very, very few. This is by no means an all-inclusive list. I don't want to lose any of you, and I hope that I can continue to be friends with all of you. I ask you to all please respect my decision, even if you don't understand it.
God has been very good to me, and I owe it to Him to live a life that shows Him to others. I know that I'm far from perfect at that, but this is a message He's made clear to me, and I won't ignore it.

21 comments:
Good for you! This is a hard move to make, and it requires a lot of faith and trust. Kudos to you for doing it and making it public.
I struggle with the same problem (well, I don't post a blog, but searching for a reading other blogs). It's hard to draw the line and not find a loophole for one site or another. That's one reason why I've enjoyed your blog - it's real life. It's not a lot of made-up events or stories, it's just what happens and that's that. Very refreshing.
Good luck with all that is going on right now. Your family has been in my prayers already; I'll add a few for you some peace and strength. :-)
Tracy, it's not always easy this sort of decision, I can respect it and will continue to read you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Hi, Tracy, I sure hope you find your puppy! Sure it wasn't the same neighbor that might have taken your other dog? Have you asked around the neighborhood if anyone saw anything? Have you called the pound to see if they picked her up?
I think that's just fine for you to make your blog the way you want it and the way you feel it should be. It certainly doesn't matter to me, as I don't read here because you linked me, LOL.
Huggs,
Reesa
Anonymous, thank you so much for your comment! I read it from work, and it really uplifted me!
Paul, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'd be heartbroken if you went away, and I so very much appreciate your understanding. Hugs!
Reesa, I really think this one may have just set off to find her mama, although I did ask those particular neighbors if they'd seen her or the other one. We tried the other neighbors and the pound too. Sadly, no luck. And thank you so much for staying a friend - it means a lot!
Tracy - I'm still keeping you linked on my blog. Yes, I'm back. Lost my blog for two years and just found it again! Still enjoy your blog and I'll keep coming back.
the links was the best part of your blog.
Leigh, thank you! It's great to see you back!
Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear that. I would hope that the best parts of my blog would be the parts that came from me, rather than just the parts that steered you to other sites. I certainly linked some wonderful places, but I'd like to think this blog is more than just a toplist for other spanking sites. Thank you, though, for reading.
Good decision Tracy! I really respect you for making it. I read your blog every day. I won't change that. I don't look at the links on the side, I sometimes look at the new ones you tell us about and make my own decision, but mostly I know those I like, and unless I'm feeling adventerous, I don't look for others. There are others out there to do this and I respect your decision and look forward to your new format.
Bummer on the puppy. I know Morgan must be heartbroken. I hope that it shows up and it good health. I know many you link enjoy you just for who you are, not that you link them. Don't worry. Your blog is yours. I totally disagree with anonymous. What is great about your blog is it gives us insight into you and you are a great and special person at least in my world!
Carye
Thank you so very much, Carye - my heart has just filled up with all the sweet comments here, yours included!
Hugs,
Tracy
I totally respect your decision, Tracy. I'll continue to link to you when I update the secret part of my new blog! I think I can do that tomorrow morning. I'm definately more interested in you and your life, such as you're able to share, than a loooong list of links to other places :-)
I really hope you find the puppy! I'll be praying for that. Hard enough for you and Nick, but awful for Morgan, poor babe!
I'll still be visiting here, linked or not. I enjoy your blog! I hope the pup shows up....
Hugs,
Kallisto
Thank you, Sue - I've been keeping up with you as you hop around. :) I really appreciate the support.
Hugs,
Tracy
Thank you, Kallisto. I'm so glad to have friends like you guys!
I think you should have whatever you want on your blog! Seeing as how it's YOUR blog!
Don't worry, I'll still be around! Thanks for counting me as a friend! I think we are twins born 10 years apart. Can't that happen???
HUGS!
grace
Thank you, Grace, and I think it's quite possible we pulled offthe twin thing 10 years apart. :)
Hugs,
Tracy
Tracy,
You opened the door to me starting our blog and I respect your decision to do what you had to do!!! I find it very uplifting to see you stick to your faith and your decision. Good for you, we will keep you linked on our site and will always enjoy reading what is going on with you and your family, God bless to all of you..
Allie
Thank you so mych, Allie - I really appreciate it!
You helped me when my original blog was deleted for no reason. You were the first to help me - Pixie was second. I will not forget that. I respect your decision and will - of course keep you on my list - Hope you will visit my blog from time to time.
Emma
Thank you, Emma, and of course I still visit!
Good for you, Tracy. :)
Thank you!!! :)
Post a Comment