Tonight was the night. Fortunately (?????) my mom wanted to spend some time with Morgan, and she took her home from school, which meant that Nick and I finally had some time alone. Shortly after I got home from work, he ordered me upstairs and took out (what else?) Jokari. We both sat on the bed, and after a few minutes spent going over just what had brought this about, he told me to turn over. I started to obey, then he abruptly said, "No, I tell you what: I want you to get up and stand right there and bend over." He indicated the end of the bed, which happens to sit directly in front of the mirrored door of the armoire.
Reluctantly I did as I was told and assumed the position. I have to tell you, that really got inside my head, which was of course his point. The vast majority of my spankings happen with me laying on my stomach on the bed with him helpfully holding me down. To have to assume and hold a position which is convenient for nothing other than being paddled will show you in a hurry that serious business is meant. It didn't help to have a clear view of the paddle smacking my bottom.
The spanking was very hard, and mostly concentrated on two spots, one on each cheek. The tears came quickly, much more quickly than the spanking ended, and I was a very sorry girl by the end of it. When it was done he held me and let me cry until I was still and calm. Right now I am at peace.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Sounds to me like you had a great time.
Well, you got that out of the way. The idea of these type of spankings is one thing... and the aftermath is very warm and close. But, during the actual spanking... we know it's not easy. You sound like you took it very bravely though. Enjoy the peaceful bliss.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
Well done Tracy, a punishment spanking having to hold the position isn't easy, however it did the job and afterwards can be bliss.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I am glad that you have goten your spanking over with, now you can both move on.
Take care,
Luv,
Lily.
Enjoy the welcomed peace and calm you now have. I wish you didn't have to wait either, but now it is here and you are closer than ever!
Take care!
Carye
Well, I don't know that I'd call it a good time :), but it certainly did the job!
I am glad that it's over, and I very much appreciate all of your kind words, not to mention the husband who brought me to where I need to be!
Glad your husband took advantage of the no child at home situation. I agree that it is easier to take a spanking when you are over the knee, or laying on the bed, than standing bent at the waist,awaiting the next spank.
Hope the warm afterglow, and the loving that followed made the experience worthwhile.
PS: you have a impressive list of spanking blogs in the links list.
bottoms up
Mike
Thanks, Mike. And there are some great ones over there, including yours.
Post a Comment