Friday, November 17, 2006

An Amazing Night

Tonight was so awesome! My mom offered to keep Morgan after school for a few hours, and Nick and I finally had some time alone. Well I was full of plans to attack and service my man - boy was I wrong!

He made it all about me, and he did it without me even realizing it was happening. He pulled out our KY Massage Oil, and what I thought was to be a simple er, lube job, turned out to be a full body massage. That led to more intimate pursuits, and before I knew it he stopped, went to the toy box and dug out our light silicone spatula. It's been a long time since I've had a purely erotic spanking, and this one was both sweet and thorough.

After all of that he tucked me in under the blankets to nap while he went to pick up Morgan. I'm such a very blessed girl!

10 comments:

Paul said...

You are indeed, nice when that happens isn't it Tracy.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

That's my very favorite kind of spanking. It sounds wonderful!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Theresa said...

You are a lucky girl!

Hugs
Theresa

Anonymous said...

It is nice to have that kind of playtime.

Thanks for sharing
LISA

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, everyone. Lovely to have such a thing to share! :D

Anonymous said...

Surprises are great aren't they?

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

Doc said...

That is so sweet! I love it when partners get the chance to be tender together. Doesn't it make you feel truly deeply loved?

AngelBrat said...

Surprises truly are lovele, and it really does make me feel deeply loved!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that KY Warming Massage Oil, especially after a good, sound spanking with the CB paddle!!! Talk about incredible!!! *sigh*

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Yup - good stuff!