Saturday, June 03, 2006

Renewed...

This morning I got a long hard spanking. Well, it probably wasn't really that hard, but it's been over a month since I'd had a serious spanking, and over three weeks since I'd been spanked even for fun. You could say that my butt wasn't quite as tough as it used to be.

This was probably more punishment than anything else, considering we'd spent the first part of the morning doing some heavy cleaning on the bedroom. I lay on the bed, and Nick pulled down my jeans and panties. He held me close and alternated between his hand, the AngelBrat paddle, and Jokari. It didn't take much to get me in tears, which was exactly where I needed to be. Afterwards he brought me to a fantastic orgasm, and I returned the favor with my lips. It was so much what I needed, and I felt completely renewed and so close to him.

Thank you, Sugar!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

That spanking sounds like a welcome oasis in the desert. I'm happy for you and glad things are returning to normal!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Seems my hope for you came through Tracy, I'm glad for you.
Hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Bonnie and Paul. I feel much better now...