Monday, June 19, 2006
Happy Father's Day!
This is a bit late, but yesterday was pretty packed. I want to say a big Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful men out there who spend every day doing what needs to be done, who work hard at a job that may suck, and pick up odd jobs along the way to make ends meet, who crawl in after a long hard day and still make time for tea parties and Dr Seuss. My sweetheart is one of the hardest working men I know, but he always has time to be a great dad (and a great husband!), and I'm fortunate enough to be able to say that I married a man just like Daddy. My own father held close the same principles of God and family, and I was a very loved little girl indeed. Happy Father's Day and thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment