Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Woman...

The other day on Grey's Anatomy, heart patient Denny growled at his (very hot of couse) female doctor Izzy when she tried to give him some medical advice he didn't want. "You're not the boss of me today, woman!"

"See! It's not just me!" proclaimed my pretty darn hot himself husband. "Woman!" is something that Nick says to me a lot. It's never insulting or condescending. It's not said in an I-can't-bother-with-your-name kind of way. It's said in a "I am man, you are woman, and there are certain things that means!" kind of way. And it's SO. FREAKIN. SEXY. When he says that to me I get that sudden drop in my stomach that means here comes horniness! It's the same feeling I get when he calls me Young Lady or Baby Girl. I have a friend that just goes boneless when her husband calls her Shorty. And I get it. I so so so so get it.

It means he loves me, he wants me, and most of all, that he knows that I'm his. Mmmm! This woman is going to go climb in bed with her MAN!

4 comments:

me said...

I saw that episode!!! And I loved that part! I thought it was so cute!

ps. That paddle is from Reb's

Anonymous said...

You've been rubbibg that bottle again Tracy. WEG
Nice post Tracy, it's also nice when she's just as keen as I am and very hot.:-)
Hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny that Nick calls you that, because my hubby sometimes calls me that, too!!! And I think it's sexy, too!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Kelly. :)

Paul, WEG...

Tigger, it's not just me either!