I'm in my 30's, happily married to a wonderful man. We have two beautiful daughters and a handsome new baby boy, and I'm a stay at home mom with a budding photography business on the side.
Nick - my husband and best friend. Morgan - our oldest daughter Daisy - our youngest daughter and middle child Jack - our youngest child and only son Kate - Nick's younger sister who lives in Texas Will - Kate's husband Kit - Kate's daughter, 16 months older than Morgan Maddox - William and Kate's son, 4 months older than Daisy Kelly - Nick's youngest sister, married to Grant Grant - my parent's godson, close enough that they consider him their child and my brothers and I consider him a brother; married to Kelly Logan - Kelly and Grant's little boy, 9 months younger than Jack.
Adison - Kelly and Grant's baby girl, 19 months younger than Logan. James - my oldest younger brother, a surgical tech. Robert - my youngest brother, also my pastor Faith - married to Robert Elizabeth - my best girlfriend, I've known her my whole life Alicia - a good friend I went to school with Ann - my best friend in highschool, still one of my very best friends although I don't get to see her that often Denise - a very good friend of mine who recently moved back home to Indiana.
3 comments:
Oooh - if you need help I'll join in too - or maybe a separate production....
cuddlybum
Hay Tracy, when's the premier, do you take block bookings.LOL
Hugs,
Paul.
lol! It sounds like AngelBrat Productions might just have a chance at success!
Post a Comment