Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cure for the common hormonal fueled bitchy mood

I'm sitting on a very achy bottom right now. Sunday night I got the hardest spanking I've had in a very long time (and the one I got a couple of weeks ago was pretty freakin' hard). The impetus behind it was a combination of attitude and laziness. The fortunate secondary result of the spanking was the fact that I was able to break through some festering PMS moodiness.

It was Morgan's bedtime, and Nick ordered me downstairs. When I got down to the den he was waiting with the horrible fish paddle.

He had me lay on the couch. I wish he'd just put me over his knee, because I'm afraid I didn't do very well staying in place. He started out spanking hard and spanked harder as he went along. I have no idea how many I got, but I was crying some serious tears not too far into it.

When it was over, he held me, stroking my back and kissing me. I cried a lot longer than usual, all the hormonal weepiness just sweeping me away. As always, the spanking and the tears left me both exhausted and renewed, and I slept soundly that night.

Tonight a friend babysat Morgan so we could have some time together. We went shopping for Morgan's birthday (next Monday) and just spent some time laughing and talking about our day and just generally reconnecting. He's so very good to me.

5 comments:

SmartNnaughty said...

Your post reminds me of all the good things that can come out of a spanking. Thank you.

SNN

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!!! I just needed a spanking myself the other day, and my hubby, sweetie that he is, gave me one!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, you guys! I love that I can always find someone here who "gets it."

Hugs,

Tracy

Anonymous said...

So... how do I (the Husband) know if the spanking will help my wife?

plm

AngelBrat said...

Well, there are a lot of different kinds of kinds of helping. It depends on what she needs. Spanking does a lot of different things for me. The fun ones make me feel sexy and delicate and desired and attended to, not to mention provide me with some pretty intense sexual experiences.

The somewhat serious but not quite punishment ones makes me feel protected and cared about, and they help me to let go of stress. They renew my connection to my husband and put me back on solid ground.

The serious punishment spankings probably help me to feel the most loved and cared for, because they're just for me. They're not because I'm horny or he's horny, but because I've done something destructive, either to myself or our relationship, and in the most loving way possible, he's helping me to get the right perspective on that, let go of my guilt, and close the door on it.

Spanking doesn't have to do one particular thing. If it helps her in any way, then it's worth a shot in my opinion.