For further info: I'm on the voluptuous side (okay, a bit zaftig), I love camping and reading, I'm 28 years old, I'm 5'10" with blue eyes and brown hair, and I'm a Christian who goes to church regularly. And I really get all the spankings I post about here!
Nick's 26 (almost 27), brown hair and blue eyes, loves cars and fishing, is also a Christian who attends church regularly, and was just barely 19 when he married me in a very small church - the same one my dad helped build and where my parents got married.
None of this really matters except that there were a lot of people left reeling and distrustful by certain disclosures today, and I want to assure you all that if I want to make something up, I'm going to label it as such. The kindness people have shown me through this blog and through email deserves respect and honesty, and I want my readers to trust that they can get that here.

18 comments:
Thank you, Tracy. I'm sorry for the hurt and pain that the disclosure you mention has caused. I understand how vulnerable you must feel. I was not nearly as closely involved, but the whole thing really scared and shook me too, so I can only imagine your shock. I appreciate what you share here, and I have no doubt that you are very real. I am praying for you.
Kristi
Thanks Tracy, I think a lot of us are feeling vulnerable right now. Thanks for sharing.
Caia
Thank you both. I value my friends here, and I hate badly that so many of us have been hurt this way.
Thanks for posting this! I sort of did the same thing on my blog, in a ranting sort of way. (sorry)
We have alot in common. Although I am a tad older than you (ok 10 years is a tad..right?) I too am 5'10, I am rather zaftig (if I know what that means..LOL) My hubby is younger than me. We go to church regularly also.
My husband also likes cars, only he likes Nascar and exotics like Vipers. He's not so much into fixing them.
Anyway, I'm so glad to know whats real and whats not. This whole thing has made me very upset and I felt like giving up on blogs altogether.
I will continue to read yours, right now I think I'll just be more careful about what I read and what I don't. Take care!
I feel betrayed. I feel like I've lost a friend (Fred). But mostly I feel sorry for Patty, if that is her existance. I keep waiting for her to say it's a joke and that she wanted to see what kind of a rise she could get. Debbie
Tracy,
Thank you for being you. I'm going to write about this unpleasant business as soon as figure out how best to approach it. Our community is hurting right now and words like yours are beneficial.
Hugs
Bonnie
It never even occurred to me that you weren't a "real" person at all, or that you weren't being honest in everything that you post. I visit your blog regularly and love reading it!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Hiya Angel
Well said, I posted something similiar just before the revelations and hope that it isn't seen as a scam. As far as I'm concerned what you see is what you get with me (Apart from names n stuff). If it says R/L then it is real life and the stories are fiction. I love this blog and I'm so glad you posted this.
I feel sorry for the readers that wont see the post now it's removed & wonder what on earth happened.
Anyhow moving onwards & upwards to all the fab spanking blogs out there!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huggggggggggggggggggs
Spanked x x x x
Thanks Tracy! I appreciate your honesty.
SNN
Tracy, thank you for your honesty here. It's one of the things I like most about visiting here. Take care, sweetie! ((HUGS))
Tracy - your honesty is refreshing. Your blog was the first one I discovered, and the first one I go to :) **and I love Bonnie's too. This was an unfortunate, somewhat tragic incident that will stay in our thoughts for awhile. But like everything in life - we grow, learn, and move on. BTW...what is zaftig? :))
Well, first of all:
zaftig
Pronunciation: 'zäf-tig, 'zof-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Yiddish zaftik juicy, succulent, from zaft juice, sap, from Middle High German saf, saft, from Old High German saf -- more at SAP
of a woman : having a full rounded figure : pleasingly plump
Second of all - all of you guys are amazing. I love the fact that none of you are letting this unfortunate (5 year long) incident ruin a fun and loving community. I confess to spending all day in a state of deep sadness, but as several good friends have suggested, the best thing to do is to move on here.
I won't forget Patty - she'll be in my prayers from now on. But I'm not going to let her taint the lovely friendships I have with the rest of you.
So here's to sharing just what you want, being who you really are, and never ever forgetting that out here online, our integrity is all we've got.
I love you all!
Tracy, I have to thank you for your post. Yes, I think a lot of us from the forum are hurt and need to grieve. This has been very hard on me also but I'm so thankful for the good, kind and honest friends I have met through the years. Yes, we are real and have loving Dd relationships. You and Nick sound like a very beautiful and loving couple.
Thank you for being who you are! Your blog is refreshing and I love reading here.
Huggs,
Angel
I love you, Angel!
*hugs* somehow...I don't think you even needed to tell us that sweetie...:) Tho it is unfortunate that every one is feeling like they have to...
*hugs* be well...
Thanks, annissa. :)
Hugs...
No need to tell. Could have said I recognize a Tennessee dialect.And no I am not clear-sighted.
Mattie, lol!
Post a Comment