I got paddled last night. It wasn't for anything in particular, other than the fact that I just "needed a reminder." And it was just what I did need. The catch 22 for me is that, while I honestly don't want to do anything to deserve being "dealt with," I do have an honest need for the physical and emotional reassurance I get from being spanked. I'm incredibly fortunate to have a husband who understands (or at least recognizes) that need and never lets me go too long without it being met.
And while it is true that it didn't start out being any sort of punishment, it was the maiden voyage of the "move and we start over" rule. What started out as 50 turned into more like 115. He started the spanking by first making me choose a paddle (sucks hard!), then making me stand by the bed and lean on my hands. Next, my panties came down, and I was already in the right head space before the first swat fell. This was the first paddling in a long time that has moved me to tears, and it was such a welcome release. Afterwards was every bit as lovely as usual, and he made sure that I went to bed happy as well as sore. Mmmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Tracy,
I know precisely how that feels. There are times when I need the emotional release that only comes through a well executed spanking. The sore bottom seems like a small price to pay. I'm glad you found your relief.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I send my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Really pleased you got that release! :)
I've only recently started to let go myself...
I really like your blog. I would like to add it as a link onto mine if this is OK? I'm not expecting you to do the same back. Just trying to find like minded people for other readers to link to.
Take care,
C
Thank you, Bonnie. :)
RNC, of course you can link me. :) As for a return link, if you'll look at Friday's post, you already have one!
Thanks Tracy for the link!
I'll get R to link you up on Saturday... sorry but I'm a numbskull when it comes to computers, otherwise I would do it myself. Lol!
*smiles*
C
:)
Good for Nick, Tracy.
I've been leading up to needing one of these, too.
Joannie
;)
Post a Comment