Sunday, November 20, 2005
Grrrr...
For some reason, the pictures on the "Spanking Stuff Galore" post below keep disappearing. I've fixed it about 4 times now, and you can see them for about 10 minutes, then they get replaced by the ominous red x. Anyway, if you click on the boxes formerly known as pictures, you'll go right to the Cafepress stores they came from and see the images there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
:) well currently it's trying to find the pictures on the localhost which will never work. where were you aiming for?
Sorry - I'm almost completely illiterate in computerese. :) But I'm not pulling the pictures straight from the sites if that's what you mean. I saved them to my computer and posted them using Picasa, then added a link back to the sites. I did the same thing with the picture of the candy cane below, and I'm not having any problems there. Any suggestions?
Suggestion sure ;>
Candy cane link:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2832/925/320/DSC011601.jpg
One X link:
http://localhost:3807/d2e6b090add628683c7c04710a16b390/image3214.jpg
As you can see the candy cane link has "photos.blogger.com" whereas the 'X' link is localhost. Localhost is your computer. I have trid rebuilding the link but I am still not finding the picture so it might still be on your computer or I don't have enough information to fix it.
Post a Comment