Saturday, November 19, 2005

Candy Cane Stripes

Wow, this has been a crazy busy week, and I'm glad it's over. My office moved to a new building last weekend, and I helped with that. And the workweek itself was hectic - learning a whole new phone system, insane call volume, plus an extra 8 miles a day on my commute. That's my excuse for not sitting down here for a whole week.

Last Sunday was amazing. Nick joined me in the shower and dedicated a good few minutes to paddling my butt hard with the bath brush, the whole time whispering the kind of things that make my bones turn to liquid. When we were both nice and clean, we moved into the bedroom where he broke in the new Christmas toy in the post below, leaving my some very nice, uh, candy cane stripes. The rest of the evening was one for my memory books, and since y'all came here for the spanking and not the smut, I think I'll leave it there. WEG.

No comments: