Friday, October 07, 2005

More New Links

Okay, perhaps there will be some spanking around here sometime soon (God knows my attitude and stress level could use the adjustment - Nick's been rather a saint to put up with me), but in the meantime, I was over at Patty's, and she's found some great new links. These four really spoke to me:

Zed & Ginger

A Loving Spanked Wife

Sweet Little by Little

All These Faded Novembers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angelbrat,

I've been reading your site for awhile now but I'm just starting to "come out" in the blog world... never had much courage to comment until we started our blog. I just wanted to tell you that I've enjoyed your blog a bunch and to say thank you VERY much for the link. Much appreciated. :)

Here's hopin you'll get the spankin you need soon... and uhhhh me toooo! If the spankin gods know what they're doin it'll be SOON! :)

little one

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, little one, and, um, I hope so too! WEG

Anonymous said...

I'll say thank you too angel, you're linked from our site now...

We know now of at least two little girls who NEED to be sitting very softly...

All the best...

Guy

AngelBrat said...

You're welcome, Guy, and thank you too. :)