Sorry for the lapse in posting, everyone. This week has been really busy and stressful. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm trying for a new position at work, and that has had me on pins and needles. The interviews finally started last week, and I was fully expecting them to get to me on Friday. My wonderful mom came over that morning with $100 and orders to go buy myself a nice job interview type outfit. While I went shopping, she babysat and did some cleaning for me. (Yep, I've got a great mom, for all that we sometimes drive each other crazy.)
Well, I'm a great shopper, so for the $100 (well, plus six of my own) I got a great pair of well cut black pants, a nice professional shirt, a matching bra and pair of panties, a gorgeous pair of heels, and a pair of jeans!
Then I went to work to find out that the rest of the interviews would be held over till this week. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!
All of this, plus increased call volume at work (due to the beginning of the month and causing the delay of the interviews) has left me incredibly stressed out.
Tonight, Nick took care of that in a very wonderful way. We got our little one involved with cartoons, and he started off with a full body massage with Victoria's Sectret Strawberries and Champagne Massage Oil (not from eBay - that's the only picture I could find of it online). He then proceeded to lick it off of certain, aham, tasty locations. After a bit of that, he stopped and put me over his knee ("where you belong," he said). Now if I do say so myself, I definitely earned a good girl spanking by embarking unasked upon a successful mission to get ALL of the laundry done last week, and this one certainly fell into that category. WEG. One thing I have to say though - the massage oil definitely spreads the sting! After thoroughly warming my bottom, he brought me to a very happy place, then pulled me to my knees and joined me there. Mmmmmm!
Hopefully, the job interview will be tomorrow, and they're supposed to make their decision by the end of the week. Keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, I hope you get it tracy! Sounds like you're ummm fully prepared :D
Well now, Tracy, you should be nice and relaxed for that interview. And you should smell great too!
Good luck!
Angel
When you're sitting down for the job interview and having trouble sitting, squirming from side to side. Trying not to. They'll think your nervous about the interview. When it's another reason you're having trouble sitting down properly.
That is of course depending on how sever the spanking actually was. Maybe you won't have any trouble sitting still on that sore backside.
good luck!
you should give my wife some tips on shopping!
Thanks for the encouragement guys. :)
And I WAS rather proud of my shopping trip - I even impressed Nick! LOL
Thanks, Janet. I'm supposed to find out today.
Post a Comment