Well, I sit here with a very sore bottom and a much healed heart. Last night was difficult, but it was exactly what I needed. Original plans included taking care of this on Thursday, but time got away from us, and I asked if it could be postponed until Friday. Nick graciously agreed.
Friday, I went after work to the hospital to see a good friend who's just had a baby. It had been ages since we'd had any time together, and before I knew it, I'd been there talking until 11 PM! Fortunately, Nick wasn't mad about it. I think he understood that I wasn't trying to postpone my spanking any further, and he encourages me in my friendship with this particular person. She was my very best friend when I was a bit younger, but various factors poisoned that relationship. There was a lot of hurt for a lot of years. Finally, a few months ago, I got up the nerve to write her a long letter. Since then, we've been cautiously trying to rebuild our friendship.
Anyway, it came down to yesterday being judgment day. He ordered me upstairs, and after about 15 minutes of getting our daughter occupied in a far part of the house with the TV turned up loud, he turned me over on my stomach on the bed, pulled down my shorts and panties, and started spanking me. He alternated between using his hand and a hairbrush, and it wasn't long before, despite my strongest resolve, I was kicking and wiggling and generally making it harder on myself. I started crying early on, but he was firm and spanked until my head was where it needed to be, which took some time. This was one of the few spankings where I couldn't begin to guess how many I got.
After the spanking was over, he held me while I cried - and I cried for a very long time. My tears were for much more than my blistered bottom, though there were plenty for that. But being spanked until I was crying opened the floodgates on some emotional issues I'd not had time or ability to deal with - things like losing out on that promotion, and my still fragile relationship with the friend I visited Friday.
All in all, it was exactly what I needed from him.
And this morning, I want more - of a different kind! Usually we make love after a punishment, but due to our daughter, there wasn't the opportunity last night. Soooo....I'm very horny.
I'm off to wake up my husband!
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congrats !! I am glad you got what you needed. Enjoy that sore bottom.
Great to hear that things got settled.Hope you are feeling much better now.
I love this song, but it makes me so sad.
I am glad to hear that things are going well for you though.
i'm so glad to hear that things are going so well. I love that feeling of a very well beat bottom YummmmmY.
Big Hugs
Tracy, I had to smile when I read this! I can really understand how happy we can be for each other when we read that one has a sore bottom! LOL I'm glad that everything is starting to work out for you in that area.
Sending you some frozen peas.
Angel
Hi Angelbrat,
Ooh, I like how you recounted that, touching on both the physical satiation of a well-spanked bottom and also the emotional aspects of what a spanking can do for one's heart & soul! Nice!
I applaud you for trying to repair a cracked friendship -- those are the hardest to do. Losing a best friend is like losing a part of yourself (girlfriends get you through life lol) so good for you on trying to work it out.
Cheers,
poiesia
P.S. I like this song -- who is it, what is it called?
Thank you so much everyone! :D You guys are all so awesome and supportive. Big hugs to all of you!
PS: The song is My Immortal by Evanescence
Nice, thank you! I should have known that...LOL.
Cheers,
poiesia :)
;)
Post a Comment