The day started off very nicely with Nick sending me off for lunch with a very firm, very fun spanking over my jeans. And it just got better from there.
A forum I belong to issued a very fun challenge - convince your husband/SO to buy you a pair of panties he'd like to see you in. I gamely asked Nick if he would participate, and I was a bit surprised when he agreed. I was even more surprised to see the ones he picked out. The ones he chose were a teensy weensy little G-string thong with jewels connecting the side strings with the uh, butt string.
"Really?" I said.
"Really."
To be honest, I never buy this kind of underwear because I have issues with the way I think they look on me. But, fair is fair, so I agreed to wear them for him.
Boy am I glad I did! He pounced on me as soon as I slid them on, growling extremely sexy things into my ear. Before I knew it I was over his knee, hearing what a naughty girl I was and getting a very thorough spanking with his hand. Mmmmm! It was just what I needed, and an awesome bonus was that we had ended up in the perfect position for me to watch the action in the mirrored door of the armoire. The rest of the evening was even lovelier, and for our memories only, but I will say that things progressed at warp speed for me this time. WEG.
I'll be purchasing more jeweled butt floss very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice story and an inspiration for your readers.Must admit I don't have that kind of underwear.Not very practical in use every day.But it might work out a miracle.
Butt floss! I like that. I must instruct Rose to buy more butt floss, I hate panty lines.
Hurrah for jeweled butt floss! Hurrah!
>stand and applauds wildly<
Wow, what a great reason to wear butt floss! But, just imagine, Tracy, what kind of reaction you would get if you wore a headband! WEG Did you try putting it on your head?
Angel lmao
Hehehe...Thanks, guys. WEG
And Angel, I swear thoughts of you and your headbands kept popping up at the weirdest moments. LMAO!
Post a Comment