I belong to Flylady.net. If you don't know what it is, you should follow the link on the right to find out. It has absolutely nothing to do with spankings, other than the fact that it helps me to not get more of them. It's a great organizational/housekeeping site, and one of the tools they use is a timer. One of the basic principles is doing any given task for 15 minutes, thus accomplishing a lot a little at a time without overwhelming yourself.
After my spanking earlier, I made the mistake of telling Nick about some husbands I know of who do timed spankings, as in set the timer for 5 minutes and see how many you can fit in. Well, he latched right on to that idea. I believe what he said was, "Hmm...if you can't do your 15 minutes of FlyLady, then you'll just do 15 minutes of spanking!"
Now I don't think he would really spank me for 15 minutes straight. Maybe 5. But not 15. Right, honey?
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wouldn't count on that kiddo.... ;) If he does it like Fred, in bursts of 10 or 20 whacks bad girl spankings can last very long.... very long indeed.
Hmmm...I think perhaps he needs to stay away from Fred. LOL!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment