Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Prayer requests and possible punishments...

Hello, everyone. Not a whole lot to report, mostly just checking in. I'm working on the skirts an old classmate ordered, and I'm trying to clean house and plan Christmas gifts. The house kind of got put on the backburner while I was sewing,  and I thought I was going to get a spanking. It's possible that might still happen, although Nick hadn't decided last time he mentioned it. I'm quite sure I deserve it, but mostly I just wish he'd tell me one way or the other so my brain can move on. 

I've got some serious financial needs this week for several bills, in the next couple of days actually, and I would really appreciate you praying with me for God's timely provision. 

Nick and I do have a date night Saturday night for his company Christmas party, and I'm really looking forward to that! Anyway, that's what's shakin' around our house these days. What's up with you guys?

3 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Just everyday chaotic life this time of year.

ronnie said...

Same as SG, starting to get chaotic.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Sammy said...

It is so fantastic that you have been blogging since 2005. You have a wonderful record of memories that you can look back on whenever you want. And I really enjoy reading and seeing how your life has changed! Thank you for sharing with us :)