Saturday, February 06, 2010

Trucking along...

Not a whole heck of a lot going on around here. The baby has started eating solid foods. She's a big fan of bananas, not so much sweet potatoes. :) We got to my weekly spanking last Sunday, which seems to be the most convenient day for it. It was very nice, and followed by other stuff that was even nicer!

I'm settling into the routine of cooking every night, and I'm actually quite enjoying it. The house looks nice the vast majority of the time, and it's just nice to be able to be home with the baby. Anyway, sorry for the boring post - just popping in. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Lynn Lane said...

Glad to hear from you. Did you happen to get a chance to read my last post? Let me know what you think. Well have fun.

Paul said...

Tracy, good to hear from you that life is running smoothly, long may it continue.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Tracy I hope you pop in when ever you can. I think your life is sounding pretty good these days!

Hugs,
PK

ronnie said...

It's great to hear alls well with you.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Jean said...

Great to hear things are going well for you. It's not a boring post! It's full of good things happening

AngelBrat said...

Thank you for all the comments, guys. :) Lynn, I did get to read your fantasy post, and I reakky enjoyed it. Keep on writing!