Saturday, January 02, 2010

Starting the New Year off (sort of) right

Well, we started the New Year off right. Sort of. We got the spanking part right. Somewhere just over 100 hard swats with the AngelBrat Paddle shortly after the ball dropped left me feeling toasty and submissive heading into 2010. Unfortunately a very small person interrupted our after spanking play by waking up and loudly demanding my attention. And our niece Kit spent the night with Morgan last night, so we didn't have much privacy then either. I'm really hoping we can spend some alone time tonight!

This morning I'm up bright and early doing some laundry before Morgan and her cousin wake up and craziness ensues. I hope everyone has a blessed 2010!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, good to know that you started your year well, may it continue so.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul

ronnie said...

Happy New Year to you and yours for a healthy and happy 2010.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Jean said...

Happy New Year and thats great you managed to get a little play time together.