This thing is VERY HEAVY DUTY. As in it feels like getting hit with a one inch dowel. Compared to other spankings I've had, this one was relatively short and not even all that hard, but I'm bruised today, and very sore. I think it might work better when I'm able to actually bend over and he has a better shot at my sit spots rather than me having to just stand, grab onto something and brace myself. We might give it a try again sometime, but for now we're not a huge fan of it as an implement. I think it's too heavy, and Nick thinks it's not long enough. Anyway, I'm glad the spanking's over with, and that it happened. It feels good to be back in it.
We got our shower present from Nick's sister in Texas yesterday. She sent us a Graco Pack N Play, which is something we really wanted. She had one for her baby when we visited her in June, and I absolutely fell in love with it. We looked around and found one like it at a discount store, although it wasn't in the colors we were using. Still, it was cheaper than we found it anywhere else, and we were really hoping to be able to save up for it, or maybe even get enough in gift cards as baby gifts to get it. The one his sister sent actually matches the nursery, and I'm thrilled with it! Now that the carpet is clean and the walls are painted we're starting to really put the nursery together, and I'm so excited!



4 comments:
Yeah for you!! I'm an glad you got spanked and now you'll know something (implement) when you can and Nick knows what to use when real discipline is involved!!
I had a much older version of that baby bed 21 years ago and I love it too.
Big hugs,
PK
Tracy, strangely enough a spanking is supposed to hurt, I suspect that you would have been seriously disappointed if it hadn't.
Great that the baby shower is working for you.
I hope that you are getting some of what you need.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
ouch, That must be some implement! Love the Graco baby bed, it looks so nice. I read some back posts and the nursery looks lovely.
I love the colour of that spatula. It would match our purple riding crop.
Hugs,
Hermione
Post a Comment