Happy New Year, everyone!
Nick gave me a pass on the spanking for the car. By the time we had time for it, he said it just seemed kind of silly, but that if it happened again it would be bad. I was kind of shocked, because I never get out of one, but I was very relieved. And we had a very, very, very good night in bed.
Nick was actually curious what had gotten into me, and after giving it some thought, what I came up with was this: when I'm in for a serious paddling, I'm nervous and scared and full of adrenaline. But there's also always a very strong undercurrent of arousal because, well, I am a spanko, and it's very, very sexy to know that he is willing to take care of me that way, whether I want it at the time or not. So when you take that potent mix and suck out the fear, you have a very, very horny girl left. I was very ready for him, and it didn't take long at all to take me over the edge.
So I guess I've had my last spanking of 2008 after all.
Speaking of spankings, this is our 5 year DD anniversary. Five years ago was my very first discipline spanking. There have been so many ups and downs, but the journey has been worth it, and I am so very grateful to have a husband who's been willing to make it with me. I love you, Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AngelBrat
You are so lucky to have such a wise and loving husband. I am starting to understand what you mean about the adrenaline rush when you get when you know you are in for a spanking. I just got my second spanking last night and I was warned on the phone well before I got home that I was to receive one, and I was filled with a rush of many emotions, and they were charged with adrenaline on top. Wow.
Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary!
Take Care
Andrades Girl
Tracy, congratulations on five years, works well doesn't it.
Have a wonderful New Year dear girl.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Thank you, Andrades - I am blessed indeed!
Thank you, Paul - it sure does!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment