Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Inevitably...

I'm well spanked this morning. Last night went pretty much as planned. We dropped Morgan off with my parents and headed out to Subway to get something to eat. I sat down with our food while he was getting our drinks, and he said, "Do you want to just take it home and eat?" Then he chuckled a bit at the look on my face, and home we went. We had our sandwiches while watching TV, and after a couple of times of asking me if I was ready to get it over with, he finally just stood up and said, "Let's go." I've never climbed the stairs so slowly, but inevitably we made it to the top. Keeping in mind all the work I had done on the house that day, he let me keep my jeans on, but they weren't much protection.

He used the Patty's Paddle from Cane-IAC, the first time it's come out for a punishment. And it hurt!!!




I managed to stay still, but I was noisy enough that at one point he pulled out our Brat Paddle from Leather Thorn and told me to bite down on it.
I got a couple hundred swats, although any kind of accurate count was impossible for me. I was definitely in tears before it was done.
When it was over, he spent some time rubbing my bottom and holding me, and eventually he tugged my jeans down for further inspection. Once I had calmed down a bit, the rubbing turned into a bit more, and the Brat Paddle came into use for some rather nice play. He eventually put the Brat Paddle down and went back to rubbing, which of course led to further exploring and a rather explosive orgasm. The punishment part was awful, truly something I'd rather not repeat, but the evening had a very nice ending after all.

I told him that we'd truly reached full circle on things. When we started DD, there's no denying that there was a part of me that actually looked forward to being punished, just because it meant that he was trying to take things seriously. These days the serious spankings are definitely less frequent, but they are also something that I try to avoid. And that, after all, is where I always hoped we'd eventually be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AngelBrat
I am so glad that your punishment spanking is behind you now. My husband just discovered Cane-iac, I don't think he has bought anything there yet, let's hope not anyway. I am so happy for you that the evening was nice afterall. And you are where you'd hoped to be in this DD marriage. You are a very lucky woman.
Have a wonderful Christmas
Andrades Girl

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You're maturing. I do my best to avoid punishment spankings because they mean that I have done something to upset my husband and that's not good for our overall relationship. I'd rather ask for a stress relief spanking then let it get to the point of punishment but that doesn't always happen (I can be very bratty at times). LOL.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

PK said...

Tracy,
This was a really good post. I loved the last paragraph. Nick has only given a couple of spankings that were really punishment and I realized how much I didn't like them!! I honestly don't do much that really aggravates him but there are a couple of things I know I would do better if he would be really consistent and serious about them.

Have a great Christmas!!

PK

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Andrades, and I can highly recommend Cane-IAC. Not only do they have great prices, but they're fabulous to work with!

Thanks, Goldenmarble. We're five years into this, but it's always a learning experience.

Thank you, PK. I'm the same way - I don't do much to get into serious trouble, but there are things I's love to have his help with.

Mery Christmas!

Emilie said...

I'm so proud of you guys for getting it done! I know how hard it is with kids in the house and all the things we're busy with that make it easy to just let it go. Yay you! And, it is awesome to hate punishments :)

Paul said...

Tracy, I'm glad that's behind you.
After the first couple of years punishments were rare in my house.
Few HoH like punishments.
Good girls are another matter.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Glad it was finally behind you. Thta's nice the evening turned out so well for u both
Jean

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Nick have a very Merry Christmas...


Big Hugs
His mija

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, guys!