Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hehe...this is kind of fun...

I'm kind of liking this whole mobile posting thing! Look at me - sitting here at work posting to my spanking blog - spanking, spanking, spanking! Whew! Um, okay, I'm blushing a little. But anyway, you lurkers pop out and say hi!

11 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, I'm not exactly a lurker but these days you don't post much.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Cassie said...

Tracy,
I wanted you to know that I drop by often too. I enjoy reading about you and your family.

Love,
Cassie


LOL! The word verifiction was outing!

mthc said...

I come here too...

PaulH666 said...

Hopefully your company isn't one of those fascist companies who monitor their employees web and e-mail use.

Perhaps Nick should have a little talk with you backside for taking the chance at work of getting caught on a spanko web page.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Mobile posting would be fun if your boss wasn't looking over your shoulder :-) Happy LOL day

AngelBrat said...

Yay! Thank you for posting, guys! And no worries - when I say mobile blogging, I meant from my phone. I 'm not brave enough to spanko-surf on company equipment! :)

Cowgirl said...

I'm a bit late, but I stop by here too! I read when you post :)

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hugs from a semi lurker!
Mary
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your post didn't show up for a while on netvibes :-(, so a belated happy LOL day!

Hugs,
Kallisto

Anonymous said...

*Peeks*

You've been in my bookmarks forever. =)

Emilie said...

LOL! You crack me up :) I have never done the mobile posting thing...very cool!!!

Emilie