Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas meme

I found this Christmas meme over at Hermione's.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags.

2. Real tree or artificial? Green artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving or the day after, but I seem to be slacking this year.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually January 1st or 2nd

5. Do you like eggnog? Just a taste

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A 100 piece accessory set for my Barbie dolls.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Morgan

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a small one piece one, but I'd love to someday have a Willow Tree set.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Theoretically by mail, but I'm awful about getting them together and mailed in time.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My mom once put a tape dispenser in my stocking. There were other, better things in there too, so I'm not sure what she was thinking on the tape dispenser.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation, although I love A Christmas Story too.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Once upon a time I started in August, but the last few years it's been more of a panicked trying to carve a few dollars free from the last few paychecks before Christmas.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but only of it would be perfect for someone else and I hadn't used it.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I don't really have a favorite.

16. Lights on the tree; colored or white? White on the tree, colored outside.

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, unless you count the family we visit in a 20 mile radius.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? If you give me a minute.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Our Christmas tree is done in a lodge theme to match out house, so we actually have a little fishing hat that goes on top.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Our Christmas usually gets spread out over a week or so between all the different family places we have to go. Nick and I usually exchange ours about a week before Christmas, and Morgan opens gifts on Christmas morning.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? A lodge/fishing theme.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I'm not too picky

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A spanking for each of the twelve days of Christmas. (Hermione's answer, but it sounds great to me!)

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Probably PK, Eva, or Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just what I want for Christmas too!