Thursday, May 08, 2008

Should I be nervous?

Maybe, but I'm actually quite excited! A couple of days ago Nick let me place an order from Cane-IAC as a Mother's Day gift, and I can't wait till it gets here! I've ordered a Patty Paddle and an Oak Wooden Paddle Set. The prices are extremely reasonable, and I couldn't have had better communication with the owners so far. I'm off to do some laundry!

4 comments:

PK said...

Cane? I wouldn't be nervous about a cane - I would be running for the hills!! All the other things sound wonderful though!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

We got our cane from Cane-AIC about a month ago. Ouchy, is all I have to say. At first it wasn't bad but then he used how to use it. The sting and after-sting is potent. Be nervous! It's yummy too though.

Paul said...

Tracy, dear girl do you really need more toys.
I should think Nick is already spoiled for choice.
Of course I could suggest a session where he uses all your toys, no that would be really cruel, I'm not that sort of Dom.
Have a great Mothers day and enjoy the paddles.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

PK, I was going to get on here and say with a chuckle that you guys all seemed to be under the impression that I was getting some sort of cane. Not me! I just ordered paddles! Then I got my package today. Er, there might have been a cane or two in it!

Lori, I'm tentatively looking forward to trying it. I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

Paul, of course I need more toys! I love to shop! LOL!

We actually have done the all-the-toys-in-one session once before. Talk about a sore bottom the next day! And the day after that, and the day after that, and the day...