Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eh...

So right now I'm trying to pull myself out of a pointless funk. Nothing tragic has happened or anything, I'm just feeling low. I've been doing laundry for days, but I can't seem to get on top of things with the house, and work has proven especially frustrating lately. The other night Nick pulled out some of our Cane-IAC stuff and gave it a try, although it didn't go very far. I'm talking literally one whack with each. That's not to say that it was Nick's fault. I just didn't feel up to playing.


Here's the rub. I need to be spanked. I might even deserve to be spanked. I've shown a stellar lack of motivation lately, and I've been shopping more than I should have (probably more than Nick knows). But I can't ask for it right now. Asking for it would negate it, because what I need right now is discipline, not good girls or even stressbusters, and I need for it to be discipline that I don't have a choice in. I guess I need for him to notice that my priorities have gotten out of whack and that I've not been feeling my boundaries, and to

No comments: