Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bleh

Sorry I've not been on here more, guys. It's been a busy few weeks, and I've just felt kind of, well, as the title says - bleh. I'm just running low on patience with life in general, work, bills, the constant boundary pushing Morgan seems to be engaging in, and, of course...laundry.

Seriously, how does it happen? I work my butt off to get it all done, then I turn around and next thing I know it's taking over the bedroom.

Nick has been more than patient with me, but I guess what I need is maybe less of that. I know I need to be spanked, would feel better for it, but right now I just don't want it (I know - crazy, right?). We've got a bunch of new toys that haven't even been waved at me, and I know that almost any one of them would do the trick. I just can't bring myself to try to make it happen. With me, the longer I go without being spanked, the less I seem to need it on the surface, although the lack tends to manifest itself in my general outlook.

Anyway...bleh.

4 comments:

PK said...

Boy I understand that completely! When my Nick doesn't spank in a long time I get insecure and worried that he is losing interest and tons of doubt and worried and all kinds of crap slips into my head. Then I go from wanting a spanking to 'Oh, who care'. But usually one good spanking can correct these feelings. Hang in there.

PK

Paul said...

Tracy, I could have a word with Nick, tell him I know a girl who badly needs an attitude adjustment spanking perhaps two or three.
I'll bet you know how to ask for a spanking, without actually asking with words.
Happy spanks.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul

Anonymous said...

You need a fun one that starts out fun and easy and then gets red hot (slowly)- that you don't have to ask for! Leave a note...

AngelBrat said...

Thank you PK, Paul, and Anonymous. I think Nick is going to take care of it very soon.