Sunday, April 06, 2008

Waaaaaaaah!

Okay, so I'm being a big baby. Nick has to leave for Atlanta for work tomorrow while I'm at work, and he won't be back till Friday evening. The longest we've ever been apart has been 2 nights, so I'm truly freaking out here. I know, I know - it's just 5 days. He'll be fine, we'll be fine, he'll be back soon and everything will be back to normal. But I don't want him to go!!! So keep me and my sanity in your prayers, and definitely his safety on this trip. Sniff, sniff...

4 comments:

PK said...

Yes it will be alright but that sure doesn't make it any fun. Try to concentrate on the evening you can plan for the first night he is home. I am sure you will both be tired so it should probably be something you can both do laying down!

PK

Paul said...

Tracy, you and he are in my thoughts.
Five days isn't long, he'll be back before you know it.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Reesa Roberts said...

Make plans for the wonderful reunion on Friday! You can come up with a lot of surprises by then! Will be praying for a safe trip!

Huggs,
Reesa

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, PK, Paul, and Reesa. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers! And I think you must all be right - surely I can come up with something for Friday!