Saturday, April 19, 2008

Meme, Blogaversary, and more!

I was over at Grace's, and I picked up this yes or no meme. I didn't have to change very many anwers!

Taken a picture naked? Yes

Made money illegally? No

Had a one night stand? No

Been in a fist fight? No

Slept with your best friend? Yes

Had sex in a public place? yes
Ditched work to have sex? Yes

Slept with a member of the same sex? yes

Seen someone die? no

Ran from the police? No

Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there? no

Worn your partners unmentionables? no

Fallen asleep at work? Yes

Used toys in the bedroom? Yes

Ran a red light? Yes

Been fired? No

Been in a car accident? Yes

Pole danced or done a striptease? yes

Loved someone you shouldn't? no

Sang karaoke? yes

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes

Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Yes

Caught someone having sex? no

Kissed a perfect stranger? no

Shaved your partner? Yes

Given your private parts a nickname? Yes

Ever gone in public without underwear? Yes

Had sex on a roof top? No

Played chicken? no

Mooned/flashed someone? Yes

Do you sleep naked? no

Blacked out from drinking? No

Felt like killing someone? Yes

Had sex more than 5 times in one day? no

Been with someone because they were in a band? No

Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day? No

Shot a gun? Yes

Gone outside naked? Yes

Also, while I was over there, she mentioned that she'd missed her blogaversary, which made me realize I did the same thing - AngelBrat's Blog turned 3 on March 13th. I can't believe it's been three years. I've met so many great people, and I'm so very glad to know you all!

In toy news, my dear husband has been a very crafty fellow. My favorite all time non-spanking toy is the good old silver bullet. The problem with the silver bullet is that it tends to wear out pretty quickly (if that's just with me, please don't tell me). Fortunately the adult store in our area usually has them for around $5, and Nick's always been good about buying me a new one when I needed it. Okay, here's a silly, embarrassing fact about me: I've always been afraid to toss these in the garbage when they wear out, because what if Morgan sees it? So until the other day, I had a bed table drawer full of them that had accumulated over the years.

A couple of days ago, Nick said, "You know, I bet I could fix those. You probably just have a wire loose in the egg part." Sooo...after Morgan went to sleep he gathered up all my poor broken down toys and took them out to the garage. And he fixed like 5 of them! But wait...on one of them, he got creative. When I got it, there was a little speed dial on the side that you used to turn it on and off, up and down. Nick put a push button switch on it, so now it has user controlled pulse action. Yes, I now have a souped-up vibrator. How cool is that?!

In other toy news, I found some super cool flyswatters for $1 at the grocery store the other day. In fact, I bought two of them. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the handle has a rubber grip and kind of a narrow bulb shape that stays cylindrical until it gets to the business end, which gives it a real flexibility. I can't wait to play!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, thanks for the meme.
Congratulations on three years, I really enjoy your posts.
Aren't you the one with the gigantic toy collection, do you really need more.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

grace said...

Wow, what a crafty man you have there! He can fix everything from your bottom to silver bullets!

Congrats on your blogaversary! Can you believe we've been blogging so long? I know I can't!

HUGS!
grace

AngelBrat said...

Hehe, we can ALWAYS use more toys, Paul! :)

Thanks, Grace! It's crazy, isn't it?